Georgia Attorneys Providing Serious Help For The Seriously Injured
If you or someone you love was injured or killed in an accident due to someone else’s negligence, you need strong representation right away. Through the civil justice system, you can work to hold the negligent party financially accountable for their actions. With compensation, you can help pay for medical bills, lost wages, damaged property, disability-related expenses, the wrongful death of a loved one and more.
What Is A Personal Injury Lawsuit?
A personal injury lawsuit is a legal dispute between two individuals or parties regarding an accident where one of them is legally responsible. The two basic types of lawsuits include:
- Formal lawsuit: This is a complaint made by the injured against the other, a business or corporation. They will also need to hire a personal injury attorney to represent them in civil court.
- Informal settlement: This is a document that is drafted by the two parties, their attorneys, and the insurance companies. The written agreement is reached through negotiations by both sides.
We strive to maximize your compensation and resolve your case as efficiently as possible. If we can do so through a negotiated settlement, that is often in the best interests of all involved. However, if the at-fault party’s insurance company refuses to negotiate in good faith, we will not hesitate to aggressively advocate for you in court.
Why You Should Work With Athens Injury Law
You have no shortage of options when it comes to personal injury attorneys in Georgia. So why hire the team at Athens Injury Law? Here are just a few reasons:
- We have recovered over $75 million on behalf of our clients
- You’ll have nearly 50 years of combined experience on your side
- We come backed by 5-star client reviews
- We offer personalized care and attention to every client
- You’ll receive timely and honest communication, starting with a free consultation
Our personal injury lawyers can help you fight for the fair and full compensation to which you are entitled. Backed by decades of combined experience, our team of professionals has a comprehensive understanding of this complex area of law. We can effectively guide you throughout every stage of the legal process while keeping your best interests in mind.
Discuss Your Legal Options With An Attorney For Free
If you have been seriously injured or lost someone you love due to another’s negligence, contact Athens Injury Law to learn how we can help. To schedule a free initial consultation, call us at 706-940-7889 or send us a message online.